Existence: Deep Skies
A downloadable game for Windows
Existence: Deep Skies is a semi-automated semi-incremental and semi-idle game, you WILL die but how long will you live for? You start with a basic ship and go on a journey. Make decisions and create your own fate. Complete events to gain more resources to survive longer.
Upgrade your ship through the various things you may encounter. Every game is totally unique, no game will ever be alike.
Now with Screen Reader support and new "click to progress" mode.
Find planets, moons, nebula, aliens, pirates and traders! Share your score with friends!
We store no data. There is no connection from the game to any servers.
|Release date||Jul 03, 2020|
|Made with||Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||Casual, clicker, Exploration, Idle, incremental, Roguelite, screenreader, Singleplayer, Space, Text based|
|Average session||A few minutes|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of £1.99 GBP. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Waiting for the update?Aug 17, 2020
- Somewhat delayed patchAug 15, 2020
- Bug fixes and update coming soon!Aug 04, 2020
- Existence: Deep Skies v1.6 ReleaseJul 27, 2020
- 24 Hour Delay For UpdateJul 26, 2020
- Update ProgressJul 22, 2020
- Mac OSX Troubleshooting TipJul 22, 2020